Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Scorpion Sting

Hi everyone!
I got stung by a scorpion saturday night! While I was sleeping I felt a light tickle on my knee and I brushed it with my hand. Just a second later I felt a sharp pain. When I turned on the light I saw a scorpion like this one IN MY BED! I must admit I was kind of hysterical at first. I mean what does a scorpion have to do in our bed? He should be out there in the yard killing bugs! My husband finally catched "the little fella" in a jar. The skin around the sting site was red for a few days and my knee felt a bit numb. But actually the scorpion sting was only as bad as a bee sting. If you consider that a bee sting usually causes swelling, the scorpion sting was even less dangerous. It just started itching a bit after two days, but not as much as a mosquito bite. Afterall, I'm alright again but I still can't sleep very well. What else is there in our bed at night, that we don't know of? I don't wanna think about it.
c u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home