Thursday, May 25, 2006

Problems with ants?

Hi there,

I made a groundbreaking discovery today. I've ants in my bathroom! Disgusting! But that is not the groundbreaking discovery. Moreover, I found a way to get rid of those little guys! And the really extraordinary thing is that it does not involve pesticides. Instead of pesticides try this: coffee and baking powder! The ants don't like the smell of ground coffee and the very audacious, who ate the baking powder, "exploded" (at least that's what I read on another site. Well, I have my doubts! Didn't find any mutilated ant corpses.). The results of this treatment were amazing: within 10 minutes half the ants were gone and after just another hour they all had disappeared! I can just recommend it.

Have a great day!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home