Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Let's save the world!

Hello my little monkey-friends,
I discovered something huge today: We, girls, can save the planet! Yes, you've heard right! The answer to all our "waste-management" problems could be the (tata!) MENSTRUAL CUP! Why haven't I heard of it sooner? Bad promo I guess. Actually, it's a great concept but most women could find it a bit disgusting juggling their menstrual blood. Maybe I will get a Diva Cup just to see if it works. The manufacturer promises that it's hygienic, you save money on tampons and you produce less trash. And isn't that something? I will keep you posted.
By the way, my new Apple keyboard arrived today (Can you hear me sing? Oh, happy day.). The new keyboard is even better then the old one. I'm totally fascinated.
Laters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home